Schedule of Classes
- For quick search, enter keyword(s) [e.g. “clerkships”, “sel”, “ped”, instructor's name, course name, course ID, subject] in the highlighted search box. Select the appropriate school on the drop-down box and hit “Enter” or click "Search".
- Click on the "Info" icon in the search results grid to view course details and books, if available.
- Click on the filter icon on the right of each column headings to refine the search results. For example, to find specific courses offered in section “27”, click on the “Section” column header. Under “Show items with value that:”, select “Is equal to” and type “27” and click “Filter” at the bottom. This will show only courses in section “27”.
- To identify available seats for a class, refer to the “Enrolled” column. The first number is the number of students registered for the class. The second number is the number of total seats.
- Only those terms that have been finalized are viewable.